Aims and Scope
The "International Journal on Future Research in Computer Science & Communication Engineering" is an open access peer-reviewed international forum for scientists and engineers involved in research to publish high quality and refereed papers. Papers reporting original research or extended versions of already published conference/journal papers are all welcome. Papers for publication are selected through peer review to ensure originality, relevance, and readability. The journal ensures a wide indexing policy to make published papers highly visible to the scientific community.
The IJFRCSCE has many benefits all geared toward strengthening research skills and advancing academic careers. Journal publications are a vital part of academic career advancement.
We help our authors in advance engineering research in different branches like Computer, Electrical, Electronics, Communication, and Information Technology etc. and in science fields by providing world-class information and innovative tools that help them make critical decisions, enhance productivity and improve outcomes.
. The aim of the journal is to:
- disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Engineering and allied fields.
- dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- seek original and unpublished research papers based on theoretical or experimental works for the publication globally.
- publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication and all interdisciplinary streams of Engineering Sciences.
- impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- solicit original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.
IJFRCSCE covers all topics of all engineering branches. Some of them are Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication and all interdisciplinary streams of Engineering Sciences.